We Work Together
We Are Non Profit Organization
The CSR Research Foundation (CSRRF) is a non-profit organization that is registered under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956. Its main goal is to help the corporate sector fulfill their corporate social responsibilities by providing relevant information through research, seminars, symposiums, workshops, conferences, and projects. The foundation’s objective is to achieve a balance between economic, environmental, and social imperatives by providing knowledge dissemination and facilitating corporate in implementing social projects. Additionally, the CSR Research Foundation has taken on several social projects of its own.
The CSR Research Foundation has organized a number of workshops and conclaves in a short period of time, bringing together officials from ministries, bureaucrats, PSUs, industrialists, academicians from IITs, IIMs, IIPA, the finance sector, NGOs, and civil society. The foundation’s workshops and conclaves give a venue for corporations to demonstrate their efforts in their various disciplines and to discuss the newest trends and best practices in corporate social responsibility.
Our Brief Journey
CSR Research Foundation has initiated and completed projects to support female hygiene and health issues by spreading awareness and providing free sanitary napkins. We have installed Sanitary Napkins Vending Machines at various locations in different colleges and schools NCT, Delhi and NCR with the support of ONGC Ltd and ITPO. These projects were successful and widely appreciated by the media and civil society. The foundation aims to institutionalize such support systems for the female population as a basic part of civic amenities.
- CSR Research Foundation has successfully set up 100 Sanitary Napkin Vending Machines and 100 Incinerators with the support of BPCL Ltd., at a project cost of Rs. 46 lakhs. The aim of the project was to provide access to sanitary napkins and promote proper disposal practices for women, thereby improving their hygiene and health.
- The organization has installed 20 sanitary napkin vending machines to distribute free sanitary napkins to meet out the emergency needs of female visitors during INDIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR 2015 supported by ONGC Ltd and ITPO. Around 18,000 sanitary napkins have been distributed free of cost during IITF2015 from 14th to 27th November 2015. We also continued with this unique service project during IITF 2016 from 14th-27th November 2016 with the support of ONGC Limited.
- We have set up the same project in the annual Surajkund International Crafts Mela 2016 from 1st Feb to 15th Feb 2016 at Surajkund, Faridabad, Haryana which has now become a benchmark for the support to ethnic art products and cultural development in India & abroad with the support of Haryana Tourism Corporation Ltd and ONGC Ltd.
- The foundation organized CSR Conclave 2016 with theme of “CORPORATE TO COMMUNITY (C2C)” with the underlying objectives to emphasize Socio – Economic Development, Inclusive Growth and Capacity Building. This conclave was supported by Ministry of Rural Development, GOI and Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
- The project “Mission AAA” (Awareness, Availability & Affordability of Sanitary Napkins) was a grand success at the India International Trade Fair 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 and Surajkund International Craft Mela 2016. It was widely appreciated by the Trade Fair Authorities, Government agencies and the public at large, especially female visitors. Since “Mission AAA” is an ongoing Service Project, ONGC was very keen to promote such a noble cause and was very generous to give us mandate to install 65 Sanitary Napkin Vending Machines in various school, colleges and public places in the vicinity of Delhi NCR dated 08.08.2017. The same was successfully completed by our organization. Noted Film Actor Mr. Akshay Kumar acknowledged our initiative: Mission AAA” by unveiling and donating Sanitary Napkin Vending Machine at Delhi University, north Campus, New Delhi.
- Again, IITF 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 was also supported by ONGC Limited.
- ONGC Limited sponsored our 2nd National Summit on Financial Inclusion at Hotel President, Cuff Parade, Mumbai on 9th & 10th August, 2019 which was also supported by NITI Aayog, Government of India.
Conference/symposium/workshop organized by CSRRF
- 100 Smart cities: Vision for Smart India (Supported by Ministry of Urban Development, Govt. of India).
- CSR – A Tool for Sustainable Development (Supported by Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India).
- Role of CSR in Rural Development Sector (Supported by Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India).
- Revival, Conservation & Management of Nature’s Water.
- Creating Academic Stewardship for Drinking Water & Sanitation, a step towards Swachh Bharat Mission (Supported by Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation Govt. of India).
- Promoting Mountain Products, Livelihoods and Disaster Risk Reduction.
- South Asia Initiative towards International Year of Global Understanding 2016 with the theme-“A step towards Women Education, Healthcare, Gender Sensitivity and Empowerment”.
- CSR Conclave 2016, unique initiative to bring Policy Makers, Corporates, NGO’s and other Stakeholders together. (This is also supported by Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India and ONGC Ltd.).
Organized following National Summits:
- 1st National Summit on Financial Inclusion at New Delhi on 26th & 27th February, 2019.
- 2nd National Summit on Financial Inclusion at Mumbai on 9th & 10th August, 2019.
- 3rd One Day Special Awareness Programme on “Importance & Role of CSR in Pandemic Era” 2021.
- 4th National Summit “Block Chain – What it Offers” on 10th September at New Delhi.
- 5th National Summit, “Prevention & Mitigation of Cancer in Women” on 6th October 2021 at New Delhi.
- 6th National Summit 2021 “Financial Inclusion: A way to People, Planet & Prosperity” on 1st -2nd December 2021 at New Delhi.
- 8th National Summit 2022 (Rescheduled) on “Prevention & Mitigation of Cancer in Women” on 13th March, 2022 at New Delhi.
- 9th National Summit 2022 on “Challenges and Opportunities in Green Hydrogen, EV & Bio- Fuels to Combat Climate Change” on 21st & 22nd February, 2022 at New Delhi.
- 10th National Summit 2022 on “GST–Implications for Simplifications” on 7th–8th April, 2022 at New Delhi.
- 11th National Summit 2022 on CSR: “Regulatory Framework & Challenges” on 7th-8th June, 2022.
- 12th National Summit 2022 on “Green Energy in India Accelerating towards Global Leadership” or 25th-26th July, 2022 at New Delhi.
- 13th National Summit 2022 on “Post COVID Scenario in Human Resource Management” held on Saturday 17th September 2022, at New Delhi.
- 14th National Summit 2022 on “Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Regulatory Framework and Challenges” held on 28th November 2022, at New Delhi.
- 15th National Summit 2023 on “Taxation of Salaried Person & Budget Analysis” held on Thursday, 2nd February 2022, at New Delhi.
CSR Research Foundation supported by:-
- Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India.
- National Culture Fund, Ministry of Culture, Government of India,
- Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
- Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation, Government of India.
- NITI AAYOG, Government of India.
- IICA, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India.
- Technology Development Board (Department of Science & Technology), Government of India.
- OiI and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Life Insurance Corporation of India, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Bank of India, India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited, Punjab National Bank, OiI India Ltd, National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd, State Bank of India, Gas Authority of India Limited, Bombay Stock Exchange Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., RITES, Tourism Finance Corporation of India, Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, Power Finance.
- Corporation, Bank of Baroda, IREDA, IRCTC, Oriental Bank of Commerce, United Bank of India, National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corp., CONCOR, NDMC , Oriental Insurance, Bank of Maharashtra, PTC India Financial Services , Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India Ltd., Eastern Coal field Ltd.
CSR Research Foundation
At a Glance
CSR Research Foundation
Name & registered address of implementing agency
Registered Office: CSR Research Foundation
82D, third floor, BW Block, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi – 110088
Corporate Office: 40, Hanuman Lane, 1st Floor, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place, Near Hanuman Mandir, New Delhi-110001
Legal Status of agency (Trust / Society / Section 8 company must have been registered minimum for the past three years)| with date of Registration (Copy of trust Deed / Registration Certificate / Bylaws of Society to be enclosed)
Section 8 Company
CSR 1 Registration No
Registration no of 80-G
Registration no of 12 A (copy to be enclosed)
Goals and objectives of the agency as per Memorandum of Association/Bylaws/Articles of Association
The CSR Research Foundation aims to improve the welfare of society by serving it in a better manner through its work in undertaking all CSR activities.
Contact details: Name of the Contact person of the NGO (office no., mobile no. and e-mail)
CA. Deen Dayal Agrawal Chairman
CSR Research Foundation firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile no-8287780500
List of key officers including Trustees, Directors, Governing Body members, President, Vice President, Secretary, etc. with their work profile, contact details, AADHAR no. etc.(Copy to be enclose)
1. C.A Deen Dayal Agrawal Chairman
2. Ved Prakash Mahawar President
3. CA Kailash Goduka Director
4. Lalit Arora Secretary
CSR Research Foundation PAN Card number
Darpan Portal Registration number
GST Number and GST Registration
GSTIN : 07AAFCC5020J1ZW